Accelerating smart grid opportunities in Turkey
Turkey has recently issued the Turkey Smart Grid 2023 (TSG2023) project, which is a roadmap that defines actions to be taken by Electricity Distribution Companies between the years 2018 and 2025. According to this, the EDCs are now obligated to formulate their own smart grid master plan and start the implementation.
As the local companies do not have all the solutions required for this significant smart grid investment program, they now call for external expertise in technologies. This opens up the market for excellent Finnish knowledge and Finnish suppliers of:
- Big data analysis for preventive maintenance.
- Energy efficiency related solutions to prevent technical and non-technical losses.
- Sensors and IoT in energy networks (both gas and electric).
- Outage management with weather forecasting.
- Energy storage and electrical vehicles related to storage.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Senior Advisor, Business Finland Turkey