A large international entertainments company requires Finnish technology companies to develop new entertainment solutionsstartup-accelerator entertainment sports-media
The company seeks early-stage Finnish technology companies to develop new entertainment solutions.
Successful Finnish applicants are invited to join a three-month program that will provide them with access to official sports federation data and media streams, industry mentoring and a £25.000 equity investment.
Ideally, the Finnish applicants will have provide the following solutions:
- Sports entertainment & E-sports
In particular, the company requires the development of the following applications:
- Innovative approaches to social gaming experience (e.g. dynamic live sports streams, real-time recommendations).
- Augmented reality to allow for embedded dynamic messaging and advertising in different streams
- Software to analyze fan behaviour and provide personalised real-time recommendations.
- Increased fan engagement of live sporting events.
The company is looking to work with Finnish companies at all stages. Nothing is too early stage, even teams of 1-2 people with a rough prototype may apply. The company is also looking to invest in relevant early-stage Finnish technology companies.